Whoo hoo! One of the best shopping days of the year is here! I’m obsessed with Cyber Monday, because its a time I can score some amazing deals and discounts while wearing my PJs in the comfort of my own home. Win Win! I’ve been scouring the web and clicking through emails to find the best deals for you, so here we go!
Fashion: This is one of the best times to score great deals on clothes and accessories for the fashion lover in your life (or *cough* yourself *cough*). There are big name stores and small boutiques offering great discounts today!
- Express: The entire site is 50% plus you get Free Shipping!! They have some amazing markdowns today too, like leggings for $15 and women’s jeans for less than $30!! I pretty much only wear Express Jeans, they have a great variety of fits and washes, so y’all be sure to stock up today!
- Goodnight Macaroon: Everything is on sale today with coupon codes. BOGO 1/2 off sweaters, buy 2 sweaters get one free or discounts starting at 30% off your entire order. The discounts go up to 50% when you spend $450 plus!
- American Eagle: The entire site is 40% off plus free shipping. All sweaters for 50% off!
- Loft: Y’all know I love this store and did a try on feature in this blog post. Everything is 50% off today plus free shipping! Select sweaters are marked down to $20, including this one that everyone loves!!
- Target: Everything is BOGO 60% off, plus get an extra 15% off today only! These are some crazy good discounts on top of Targets already low prices!
- Charlotte Russe: 40% off everything and free shipping!! I was just looking at their site, and they have the cutest sweaters ever like this chunky knit number and this faux fur hoodie marked down to just $15!! Totally crazy! This is definitely the perfect time to stock up for yourself or your friends!
- Amazon: Amazon has deals today for up to 30% off select fashions. You can get this classic watch for less than $50 and this great sweater for only $17 that comes in 4 colors.
Beauty: There are a ton of great beauty buys today as well. This is such a great time of year to stock up!
- Benefit Cosmetics: The whole site is 25% off today with code Benesave, making their award winning Gimme Brow less than $20 and their amazing Sweeten up Buttercup Gift Set which includes their Hoola Bronzer, BadGal Bang Mascara, Porefessional Face primer, Gimme Brow and a beautiful pink makeup bag is only $29!! I kid you not, all those items are valued at over $100!
- Ulta: Ulta has over 180 discounted items as well as a ton of free gift with purchase options. It can’t hurt to scroll the site to see if some of the cosmetics you need/want are on sale!
- Sephora. Sephora is offering items up to 50% off today! This includes a Tarte eyeshadow pallet for less than $20 and 2 T3 Blowdryers under $200!
- Buxom Cosmetics: Buxom is also 25% off today sitewide. That makes this the perfect time to try their plumping mascara and their power plump lip balm (both under $20!)
Electronics: Everyone goes nuts for electronic deals this time of year! It’s definitely the best time of year to buy! The markdowns are truly wild! Here are my favorite steals of the day!
- Amazon: Of course Amazon would be the first on the list! Their full line of Amazon products are must haves for every household! Get the Amazon Fire Tablet on sale for $50 today (normally $80), the Echo Dot for only $20 (normally $40), and the Amazon Fire Stick for $25 (normally $40). Their are also a lot of great non-Amazon products on sale too, like this 32inch Toshiba Smart TV for only $129 (reg $189) and this Shark Ion Robot Vaccum for $229 (its normally $400 y’all!!!)
- Wal-Mart: Wal-Mart is of course going to have some great electronic deals going today! How about this 58in 4K Samsung Smart TV for WAY under $500 (normally $650!) or this Xbox One S for $199 (normally $200!)
Kids: If your a parent or grandparent or the favorite Aunt, you are probably using today to search for steals for the kids! I know I am! Here are some great ones for toys, clothes and electronics today!
- The Children’s Place: I absolutely love this store for stocking up on great clothes for my boys and my nieces. The entire site is 60-75% off today, free shipping and you get $20 Place Cash for every $20 you spend. Soooo technically your stocking up on some clothes for practically FREE today! No joke.
- Amazon: They have so many great items for kids. I know i’ve mentioned them multiple times in this blog post, but I am a total Prime Mom and therefore extremely well versed in the deals they offer! How about the Amazon Fire Kid’s tablet that my kids love and so do I thanks to all the parental controls? Its marked down to $69 today (normally $99!). There’s the adorable Melissa and Doug Diner Restaurant marked down to $111 (normally $200!) and the Hot Wheels Ultimate Super Garage play set for $120 (normally $200!)
- Wal-Mart: They have this amazing deal for a 14ft enclosed trampoline today for $299 (this is normally a $700 trampoline!!!!). They also have the cutest little Frozen themed bicycle with a sleigh on the back to hold your doll. Its $20 off today putting it at $69!
Wishing you the best of Luck today in your Cyber Monday shopping! I hope this guide will help you navigate the waters a bit to score the best deal!