- This chunky knit sweater is so perfect for the holidays and too gorgeous for words! I can’t get enough of that color and it is ultra soft and warm. It would be perfect for Thanksgiving day too!
- These leopard shoes are a total winner. They are crazy comfortable, affordable and LEOPARD PRINT. How can you go wrong?
- Everyone loves a good dupe and these GG Belt dupes have been my consistent top sellers since I started sharing them last Fall. You get the style for less than 1/10 the price!
- I fell in love with this gorgeous belted sweater dress the first time I put it on and obviously a lot of y’all did as well! Its flattering as well as gorgeous and can be easily dressed up or down.
- These ruched dresses took over the internet this past summer. They are flattering and so versatile to style. And now you can get long sleeve for the colder months. Or just pair your sleeveless with a cardigan and boots and keep the love going!
- This cream sweater is so so stunning! It is one of the softest materials on the planet and is simply beautiful. It paired so well with my white jeans for the perfect Fall neutrals look!
- I just shared this post about a week ago and the GG purse dupe has skyrocketed to my top sellers list! Because like I said, everyone loves a good dupe!
- Sherpas are a must have item for Fall/Winter and these from Amazon win because of price point and comfort! And they are so so cute!
- I have this awesome hat in 2 colors and now I think I need it in wine red next! Adding this accesory is a quick way to transform your outfit (and its great for extending your wash too). It is well structured and is adjustable on the inside.
- This great little handbag is a must have! It comes in over a dozen colors and is great quality for the under $20 price. The strap is adjustable and can be worn as a crossbody or shoulder bag. I want to get this one in more colors too!
Which item has been your favorite? If you snagged any of these last month, be sure to tag me in a post or stories so I can share the love!