Happy Hump Day y’all! It’s round up time! Most of my outfits this past week and a half were pretty casual and comfy. Its been go go go for me lately, so that kind of style fit my mood perfectly. The best part is that many of my pieces are on sale! So lets go y’all!
- This was my look for shopping and lunch with my mama. It was comfy, but also stylish. Those booties are my fave and I always get a bajillion compliments on my belt. It is crazy cute after all!
2. Getting my fitness on in my cute Fabletics gear. Its hard to go wrong with these bright colors. Right now Fabletics is offering leggings 2 for $24! Scoop them up Here!
3. Shopping day! I love this sweater dress so much and it is currently on major sale at Target! Plus those boots that I got a ton of DMs on are back in stock! Also at Target of course! They come in 3 colors, are crazy comfy to walk in and under $50! I just scooped them up in tan!
4. This was a simple and comfy look for taking my kiddo to the doctor. He’s fine! It was just a check-up, but he haaaaaates the doctor, so its always quite an ordeal.
5. I absolutely loved this cute and simple look. My hubby got me these boots for Christmas and they have been on total repeat! I think the pop of red in this outfit is just too cute!
6. This was one of my favorite looks thanks to the comfort and simplicity, but it was also crazy flattering and I got several compliments as I was out and about.
7. This sweet outfit is one of my favorites. I actually wore it on Christmas Eve and my mamaw couldn’t stop talking about how “put together” I was. Haha, I’ll take it. The dress is actually on clearance right now!! Get it FAST! The boots are also a total steal (I got them for $10!) They are called “Life is a Runway Block Heeled Boot”.
2 thoughts on “Instagram Round-up 1/4/19-1/15/19”
Love the workout clothes and that red skirt! All the outfits were adorable but those were my favorites!!
I love your recap! I think the sweater dress is my favorite 😍