- Fragrance Set: Clinique has some of the best fragrances. I love this little set for testing out scents or for switching up what you wear with your mood! This size is also great to keep in your purse for on the go touch ups!
- Beanie: Its a fuzzy, soft, warm beanie! Hard to go wrong with that one!
- Eye Mask: These have such great reviews! And oh what luxury applying a gold eye mask to your face!
- Sherpa Socks:Just like the beanie above! Cozy, soft, warm and CUTE! Plus these are a great dupe for the $60 Ugg socks!
- Silk Sleep Hair Ties: I have these and love them. I need to sleep with my hair up and these don’t pull or cause breakage. Plus they don’t leave a crease!
- Scarf:Scarves are always a good idea.
- Nail Polish Set: I absolutely love the colors in this set! So perfect for the winter months!
- Bath Fizzers:Every woman loves a good bath and these fizzies make it a fragrant, spa like experience.
- Mario Badescu: Total cult favorite right here. Snag it under $15 for the beauty lover!
- Swig Glass: My family has a ton of these and we love them! They come in beautiful color options and are so durable.
- Face Roller: These have been crazy popular lately and are great for applying face oils or reducing inflammation in the skin.
- Better than Sex Mini Mascara: Another cult favorite. This size is great for travel or for someone that hasn’t tried it yet, but wants to!
- Cosmetic Hair Band (Comes in a pack of 6):These are just the cutest things! They hold your hair back when you are applying makeup or washing your face and they are machine washable!
- Candle: Another self explanatory item. I’ve never met a fellow female that doesn’t like scented candles.
- Earrings: Aren’t these so gorgeous!? They would dress up any look and are perfect for the upcoming NYE celebrations!
I hope you loved this gift guide! Be sure to check out my others as well, under the Gift Guides tab!