Gifts your man will ACTUALLY want and at a great price point! I curated this list off of fave gifts the men in my life have received in the past, and what is on their wish list this year!
1. Personalized Dopp Kit These are a must have for a man that travels! I love all the extra storage in this one and the distressed leather is perfection.
2. Ball-Hugging Boxers My husband swears that these are the most comfortable boxers made! They lift and cup the Crown Jewels and also cut wayyyy back on thigh chaffe.
3. Drake Sweater Drake has become an ever popular brand along hunting and fishing aficionados. They are well made and look great!
4. Portable Waterproof Speaker Perfect to tote to the beach, in the workshop, or a casual party.
5. Cologne Sampler This set comes with several cologne samples, so your man can test them out and decide his favorites. You also get a voucher for a free full sized cologne, so you can get a full bottle of the winning scent!
6. Watch Winder So many watches these days are movement powered. No batteries! Watch winders are a must to keep those nice wrist pieces running beautifully.
7. Patagonia Pullover This is a nice casual sweater option. Looks great with jeans, khakis, and even workout shorts!
8. Olukai Sneakers The reviews on these are amazing! They are a very comfy and casual sneaker that can be styled with so much!
9. Personalized Decanter Set Most men I know drink bourbon or scotch. A decanter set really takes it up a notch and looks fantastic on a bar or counter.
10. Yeti Cup These are just a given! Keeps your drinks cold or hot all day. Come in a ton of colors too!
11. Shot Lid Such a fun addition to the yeti cup! Fits on most Tumblers and holds 6 shots of liquor that you can dispense one shot at a time with the press of a button.